Pro-Active Paws Double-sided Dog Boots Designed for Disabled Dogs who Drag their Paws CDRM, FCE, Stroke, Injury, Spondilitys
Pro-Active Paws Double-sided Dog Boots Designed for Disabled Dogs who Drag their Paws CDRM, FCE, Stroke, Injury, Spondilitys by Pro-Active Paws at Itapora Hoje. MPN: PPAZDBSPDSTWO-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DOG BOOTS FOR DOGS THAT DRAG THEIR PAWS. Protection from dragging injuries and subsequent infections **** The boots are primarily targetted on
Features & Highlights
- PLEASE CHECK THE SIZE CAREFULLY. CONTACT US to give us details of your dog's needs (see below).. Protection from dragging injuries and subsequent infection. The boots are primarily targetted on protecting the paw and claws from damage. Dogs quickly forget that they are wearing the boots and relief from sensory pain will improve their quality of life.
- WHAT SIZE DO I NEED FOR MY DOG? Check size without weight on the paw. Draw round paw on piece of paper and measure straight across at widest point. For tall dogs select the T version. CONTACT US: tell us your dog's breed, paw size, needs so we can make sure that this is the best product for you. Paste this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact/contact.html?ie=UTF8&asin=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&ref_=aag_m_fi&sellerID=A1A7N8XT41QHDA
- OUR DESIGN Lightweight Orthopedic design. Allows free movement for your dog. Stay on your dog securely in all conditions. Long length and adjustable strap position allow you to secure the boots for your dog's comfort. Double sided leather paw pads to give durable protection. For hind legs the boots are long enough to come above the hock or ankle joint. Dog's paws are shaped more like our hands than our feet - any design used for dog's paws should be comfortable for the human hand.
- OUR MATERIALS Breathable materials promote healing and are compatible with your dog's movement. Paws can sweat and breathe naturally. Natural leather gives the correct feel for the dog's paw and provides protection from cold and heat. Leather is also used for its strength giving more durability versus weight than any other material.
- QUANTITIES: We sell in simple numbers. One is 1 boot, Two is 2 boots. Why? Sometimes a dog injures only one paw. It is common for dogs to need a different size front and back CONTACT US click on: Shipped from and Sold by: Dog Boots from Pro-Active Paws Contact Seller under 'Further Information Heading'